Monday, November 19, 2007

Fishing Trip

Braden: When dad took us fishing last week, I did not even know that morning that we were going! It was a great surpise and I actually caught fish! As you can see from the pictures, it was raining most of the time, but it was still really fun. Addie did not think it was fun being out in the rain at all. She kept whimpering and hiding under my dad's legs. I want to go fishing again because I know that there are fish to be caught and it is really fun.

KaraBeth: I caught my first fish ever! My daddy helped me bring him in. I also got to walk on a trail that took us to the spot where we fished. The first thing I wanted to do when we got there was play around in the woods. I got to wear Braden's cowboy boots.

This is when we first arrived. I wasn't sure we were
going to be able to fish with the rain falling.

Even though it was raining, we went ahead and tried.

Here is the first fish I caught! I ended up catching three.


Kara Beth didn't seem to care about the rain at all.

KaraBeth's first fish! She didn't know what to think at first.